- Tighten and secure that "hi-hat clutch" so it doesn't come loose while you are playing !
- Tighten and secure those "cymbal stands" and "tom rack stands" so they don't come loose while you are performing !
- Tighten those "equipment stands," "mounting racks," "percussion stands" & any 1/2 inch nuts or bolts ! ...Yeah those ROC-n-SOC seat nuts !
- Tighten those "cow bells, wood blocks " and/or "Claw Clamps" so they don't come loose while you are playing !
- Stop destroying your gear with those pliers !
- The NEW All-in-One WingKey is designed to be a multi-functional tool, with a handy standard "drum key" at one end to let you tune your drumheads. . . and a socket on the other end so you can use it to tune conga and bongo heads, as well as, timbales !
Available online at...
3939 Stevens Creek Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA
(408) 554 - 9041 or
Toll Free (800) 381- 7569
Ask for Miicah Turney
And at . . .
722 El Camino Real
Redwood City, CA
(650) 365 - 8878
Ask for Don Frank
"Products I personally believe in... endorse and useproudly"... WingKey Inventor... Frank D. Parise.
On page 37
Click to veiw
Nov 2007 issue
This new revolutionary tool... the WingKey, helps drummers and percussionist alike, to securely tighten and loosen the numerous wing nuts found on hardware stands, clamps and accessories through out the musical hardware world... and much more !